Our farm is open to professional photographers to host Christmas Tree photo sessions each year. Below you will find additional information.
We ask that all photographers and guests complete the Sanderson Wreaths and Garland Liability Waiver. You have two options to submit the liablity waiver:
(1) print & email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
(2) complete the electronic signature at the bottom of the page.
Our current booking is done by contacting Kari with your desired date(s). Our 2023 rate is $50/hour. Please feel free to text, email or call.
Payment can be submitted via Venmo, PayPal, or cash, or mailing a check prior to your date.
Rules & guidelines
Thank you for your interest in booking your photo session at Sanderson Wreaths and Garland. We appreciate your business and look forward to your visit to the farm.
The 2023 price is $50 per hour for photography sessions. We have three tree fields, but we ask that all photographers booking multiple sessions use the tree field located in front of our shop. There will be ample parking and access to restrooms (if we are open) at this location. If you are photographing single sessions, please inquire about our other tree fields. However, safety is our main concern, and the only parking will be beside the road at the other two fields. Please keep in mind we are a working farm and may be working in the tree field at any given time. We also cannot ensure the current condition of the field (for example, whether the trees have been sheared or the grass has been cut).
1. We try to only book one photographer at any given time depending on the day. Please be courteous and respectful of others when
choosing an area of the tree fields to conduct your shoot.
2. You are more than welcome to use any area in the tree field that you would like as long as it does not interfere with other customers or
our day to day farming operation.
3. We do not provide props for your photo sessions. You are welcome to bring props but we ask that you ensure the props are removed. Vehicles are not allowed in the tree fields. You will be held responsible for any damages to Christmas trees.
4. Your clients are your responsibility. All children must be supervised at all times. ALL photographers and participants must sign the Liability Waiver. Forms may be printed and emailed to Kari (email@example.com) OR you may submit your electronic signature at the bottom of this page.
5. Your clients may bring pets for their photo session, however they must be on a leash at all times and the owners must clean up after
6. Payment for sessions is required in advance to reserve your time. There is no refund for cancellations. If you need to cancel a session due
to inclement weather, we will gladly reschedule your session to another date or provide a refund.
7. PARKING - Parking is provided in the parking area located at our shop. All photographers and clients must park in designated spaces in the parking lot.
8. Please remember this is a working farm and preparations for the Christmas season will be in full swing. Please be careful in the tree fields and around the farm.
If you have any questions or concerns before booking, please contact Kari at 919-223-8538.
Photo credits: Simply Say Photography